Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Internet Plaza will offer you an exchange coupon or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Internet Plaza invoice at the time you return the item or other adequate proof of purchase;
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories; and
It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition; and
In the case of , mobile phones and internet connected electronic devices (such as Google mini and Wi-Fi connected home accessories), the original plastic wrapping or seal sticker securing the product closed must be intact; and
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied Internet Plaza reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
Internet Plaza will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Cosmetics (if the hygiene seal is broken)
- Beauty products
- Printer cartridges
- Personalised printed material (for example, and not limited to, photos, canvas, mugs, calendars, etc.)
- Bedding accessories (for example, mattress and pillow protectors)
- Gift cards, phone recharge or third-party gift cards
- Sexual Wellness Products (if the hygiene seal is broken)
- Food items
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
Internet Plaza will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Internet Plaza receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Internet Plaza may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Internet Plaza reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all personal data is deleted before return to Internet Plaza.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase together with supporting evidence should be addressed to our Internet Plaza Customer Service team using the ‘Contact us’ option on the Internet Plaza website (www.InternetPlaza.com.au).
When returning a product, you will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirements. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning a product with adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction. If Internet Plaza agrees to the return without adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide photo identification containing your full name, signature and expiration date, so that your name and signature can be verified. This information may be accessed by authorised Internet Plaza team members for fraud investigations and fraud protection activities. Information collected on returns slips will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time and may be used for the purposes of research and analysis and may be disclosed to Government departments upon request as required by law. If you wish to access your personal information, please contact Internet Plaza Customer Service on (if the hygiene seal is broken)
Internet Plaza’s rights
Internet Plaza reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair; exchange or refund being refused.
- Other adequate proof of purchase that is acceptable is:
- Your original Internet Plaza receipt is the best form of proof of purchase.
– for online orders, an order number or the invoice details, which is provided in the confirmation email for the order;
– a credit card statement; or
– a bank statement.
- However, when the proof of purchase does not clearly itemise the faulty goods, more than one type of proof of purchase may be required.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
How to return a product ordered on Internet Plaza Online
Products ordered through Internet Plaza Online can be returned to 152 Swallow Drive Erskine Park NSW 2759. You will need your invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind on returns or exchanges, the delivery fee is non-refundable.