Universal World Travel Adapter Plug All in one Power Adapter & Dual USB Charger – 150 Countries
Are you travelling with electronics? If you are then you need one of the best travel power adapters on the market and you have just found it right here, It can convert 150 countries around the world.
If you have a lot of phones, tablets, and other USB-charging devices, then this adapter comes with 2 USB ports to help out.
This smart travel adapter charges your devices slightly faster than some other power adapters. With two USB ports and four plug types, this adapter keeps you plugged and charging in 150 countries.
This great all-in-one travel power adapter saves you storage space and the stress of figuring out which plug adapter goes where. They slide out one by one at the push of a button.
It is the safest way to plug in your portable, non-earthed devices around the world!
Plug Types Around the world
- A: used in 55 countries, including Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, the USA, and more.
- C used in 138 countries, including Brazil, Russia, and much of Europe and Africa.
- F: used in 74 countries and is shaped exactly like Type C. The difference between type C and type F is the size of two round pins. Type F only accepts 4.8mm, whereas type C accepts 4.0-4.8mm pins.
- G: used in 51 countries, including Hong Kong, Malaysia, Uganda, the UAE, the UK, and more.
- I: used in 2o countries, including Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, and more.
- USA | AU | EU | UK
- Type A | Type C | Type G | Type I
- Size: 7cm x 6.2cm x 4.2cm
- Adapter: Input 100-240VAC total Loading 6.3amp Max Power 1300W at 220V 650W at 110V
- USB Charging: Input 100-240VAC -50-60HZ/100mA Output 5.0VDC/1000mA, Status Indicator Led Steady (Normal Operation) Led Blinking (Overload)
In order to keep everything properly charged, we highly recommend investing in at least two of the best travel power adapters.
1 x Universal World Travel Charger Adapter Plug All in one Power Adapter
Please Note: This product is not a Voltage Converter – it simply converts the plug type.