Mothers Day Gift The Best Mum in the World Humorous Quotes Celebrating Marvellous Mums
The Best Mum in the World is a glorious collection of more than 300 quotes celebrating mothers and motherhood. Mums have deservedly attracted thousands of amazing quotes, thoughts and observations and this unique anthology features contributions from the deeply philosophical to the wonderfully humorous, and is the perfect present to say thank you for all their hard work on your behalf. With witty and wonderful quotes from the stars of stage, screen and literature, the worlds of music, comedy and politics, The Best Mum in the World makes for a delightful book and gift.
- Publisher Carlton Books Ltd
- ISBN-10 1853759511
- ISBN-13 9781853759512
Product Key Features:
- Format Hardcover
- Language English
- Makes a Great Mothers Day Gift!
Additional Product Features
- Author(s): Adrian Besley, Malcolm Croft
- Place of Publication: London
- Author Biography: Adrian Besley is the author of the humorous titles The Dangerous Book for Idiots, Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr Klinsmann? and Dr Fatkins Resolutionary Diet, long with Every Step Counts – a walking fitness guide, books on YouTube – and the best-selling Superstars of the World Cup 2006, and has penned episodes of The Wombles and Upstairs Downstairs Bears.
- Country of Publication: United Kingdom
- Subject Humour: Collections & General
- Imprint: Prion Books Ltd
- Date of Publication: 04/02/2016