1 x Dog Pet Training Treat Bag Feed Pouch
1 x Pet Dog Training Clicker 6cm x 3cm x 1.7cm (Random Colour)
Dog Puppy Pet Training Treat Bag Feed Pouch Food Storage & Training Clicker
Start training your pet Dog now, it is never too late to get that obedience you need, and it is always fun to teach your dog new tricks, your pet dog will also love the attention and treats while learning
- High Quality
- Strong PVC outer, Oxford camouflage fabric
- Easy to clean
- Adjustable drawstring easy to open and close
- Waterproof nylon Interior Lining
- Includes zipper compartment with rubber pad cross opening for taking out poop bags easily
- Clip the treat bag to your clothing to free your hands while you train or walk your pet
- The front compartment is sturdy and ideal for items such as pet treats, whistles, training clickers
or your personal belongings.
- Size 14.5cm x 13cm
When should you start training a dog?
Young puppies have short attention spans but you can expect them to begin to learn simple obedience commands such as “sit,” “down,” and “stay,” as young as 7 to 8 weeks of age. Formal dog training has traditionally been delayed until 6 months of age. Actually, this juvenile stage is a very poor time to start.
Your Dog Is Never Too Old for Training.
It’s never too late to train a dog. … The trick to training an older dog (who may have picked up some bad manners over the years) is to teach him to think about what behaviours he should do to earn a reward and how to respond when he is asked to perform that behaviour.
Training Clicker: To use the Clicker, you need to teach your pet that a click means a reward is to follow.
Your dog will behave according to training.