Doing a first aid course is recommended to give you the knowledge and skills to provide capable first aid assistance.
Buying a first aid kit is a convenient option.
Description /Size /QTY
- Handy Tavel First Aid Bag 220 x280mm (140 x 2mm) 1pc
- Alcohol Cleaning Pad 50 x 50mm 3 Pads
- Triangular Sling Bandage 960 x 960x 1360mm 1 Pack
- Non Adherent Pads 50 x 75mm 3 Pads
- Gauze Dressing Pads 75 x 75mm 2 Pads
- Abdominal Pad 120 x 225mm 1 Pad
- Conforming Gauze Roll 50 x 3600mm 1 Roll
- Plastic Adhesive Bandages 19 x 76mm 10pcs
- Plastic Adhesive Bandages 19 x 56mm 10pcs
- Scissors 120mm 1pc
- Tweezers 120mm 1pc
- Cotton Swabs 70mm 20pcs
- Vinyl Gloves Large 2pcs
- Surgical Tape 120 x 4500mm 1 Roll
Where should I keep my first aid kit?
Keep your first aid kit in a safe, dry and accessible place, and make sure everyone in your family knows where it is. First aid kits for cars, caravans or boats should be secured so they don’t become ‘projectiles’.
1 x Travel First Aid Kit